Software Engineer in Test
You will be responsible for defining strategies and process, bringing automation in line with existing functional aspect of the test effort. This position is responsible for the design and development of automated testing using tools like SOAPUI, Jmeter and inhouse Test Harness Tool developed in Java for Cloud Webservices(SOAP/REST/AMF) APIs automation. You will be responsible for creation, execution and maintenance of automated scripts.
At Capsilon, our vision defines a new standard for the future of mortgage document management – a standard that brings the concept of straight-through processing (STP) to the mortgage industry, where a technology-enabled model is used to extract data from loan documents to move quality control to the front of the loan process.
Our mission is to deliver technology solutions that transform the way mortgage companies do business. We are 100% focused on building technology solutions for the mortgage industry. We’ve worked with thousands of mortgage professionals, from underwriters to processors to operational leads, to understand their business issues and workflow, and to build technology that solves their most critical challenges. The result: a cloud-based document and data management platform that increases productivity, decreases costs, and enhances compliance. The solution: Capsilon DocVelocity®. With Capsilon DocVelocity, our customers are able to automate key tasks along the loan production process, reducing labor by up to 80%.
Optimized work flows. Faster turn times. Reduced labor costs. Better loan quality.
● Development of automated testing using SOAPUI, Jmeter and Inhouse Test Harness Tool developed in Java for Cloud Webservices(SOAP/REST/AMF) APIs.
● Design, Maintain & Update existing tests in the automation test suite
● Design and Maintain Test cases for Product Features
● Responsible for defect management, test coverage management,
● Estimate the test effort
● Communicate with the other on site/ offshore team members and stakeholders, as required
● 4+ year experience as Software engineer or equivalent
● At least 2+ years of test automation experience
● Strong experience in automating SOAP, REST Web services APIs
● Strong experience in automating back-end APIs
● Solid understanding of object oriented programming, design and debugging skills.
● Good at Programming skills with Core Java Language.
● Strong knowledge of tools such as SoapUI, JMeter,
● Experience with any of Debugging tools like BurpSuite, PostMan, POSTER, RESTClient,FireBug
● Hands on Experience in Automation using Selenium WebDriver
● Experience of SVN, GIT, Jenkins, Confluence, JIRA (nice to have)
● Familiarity with Agile Scrum methodology
● Familiarity with Service Oriented Architecture, Microservice Architecture
● Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, pro-active and have the ability to function under pressure
● Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
● Good presentation skills
● Good collaboration and interpersonal skills
To apply for this position, please send your resume and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Please use the job title as the subject line.