Senior Project Manager, PS
The Capsilon Global Customer Services organization provides world-class implementation and support to leading financial institutions to deliver a superior customer experience. The Sr. Project Manager leads Capsilon software customer implementation projects. The PM will work with members of the PS squad (Sr. Business Consultant, Business Analyst, Solution Architect) and other Capsilon squads to deliver enterprise solutions to Capsilon customers.
The Sr. Project Manager is responsible for creating a SOW that sets the scope, timelines, sprints and overall project budget. Additionally, the PM is responsible for managing the customer’s expectations and coordinating all stakeholders and internal and external resources throughout the project.
Other key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, creating and monitoring project plans, project schedules, reports and all documentation pertaining to assigned projects. The Project Manager is also expected to pro-actively manage and mitigate all risk factors that could negatively impact a successful implementation of their mission critical applications and products.
This is a full-time position that can be based anywhere in the United States, with preference given to candidates in the Midwest and South. Travel (up to 40%) is required to visit customer sites within the United States.
- Drive assigned implementation projects through to successful go-live and a referenceable customer achieving significant business value from the solution.
- Create and maintain project plans, risk registers, requirements and solution documents, and other project deliverables for each assigned project
- Create and distribute weekly project status reports internally and to the customer for each implementation.
- Manage customer expectations at both the executive level and project level – scope, cost, solution design, schedule, responsibilities
- Pro-actively collaborate with other Implementation squad team members to maintain/update project materials and schedules/risks
- Work in an agile delivery model with product and engineering
Knowledge & Skills
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to work with Business and IT in complex enterprise level financial services and mortgage companies
- Proven ability to create and develop SOWs, project plans and supporting materials and schedules to effectively manage Capsilon implementation projects
- Ability to communicate key project information internally and to customers via daily stand up meetings, weekly project reports, SC meetings
- Experience estimating complex projects and communicating PS costs internally and to customer
- Ability to understand and work across key Capsilon functional areas such as Sales, Support, Engineering and Product Teams
- Experience with PSA and Support tools such as Zendesk and Salesforce (or similar)
- Very strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Initiative and strong sense of ownership
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with advanced degree or PMP preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise software with minimum of 5 years of SaaS experience.
- Experience with a Big 5 Consulting firm or similar
- Demonstrated experience managing complex, enterprise software implementations
- Desired experience in Agile work environment
San Francisco-based Capsilon is a leading provider of SaaS based solutions to the mortgage industry. The company’s flagship product, Capsilon IQ, replaces costly and time-intensive paper-based work processes with automation technology enabling financial services companies to complete business-critical transactions within and across organizations in less time and at lower cost than they could with other alternatives.
Capsilon’s next gen model provides a technology platform and business applications that radically reduces processing time in key business functions enabling faster decision making and allowing companies to process more loans with less work and people.
Privately held and profitable, Capsilon was recently named to HousingWire’s TECH100, a list of the most innovating technology companies in the housing economy, for the third consecutive year. For more information, visit www.capsilon.com.