Senior Product Marketing Manager
Getting a mortgage isn’t easy. The $312.8 Billion* housing industry still relies on manual, paper-based processes and legacy technology that’s frustrating for borrowers, loan officers, real estate agents, and lenders. Yes - it’s painful for everyone involved. The average mortgage takes 45+ days to close and has more than 500 pages of documents by the time it funds!
We’re solving this.
Capsilon’s mission is to transform the mortgage process—making it faster, easier, and less costly for everyone involved. From loan application to closing, delivery, and servicing, our platforms automate end-to-end process steps for dramatic improvements in speed, loan quality, compliance, and borrower satisfaction.
But we need your help.
Join a smart and dedicated team focused on reinventing how mortgages are delivered.
Lead Capsilon’s product marketing efforts and drive adoption and growth of Capsilon’s digital mortgage platform. As Capsilon’s first product marketing hire, you must be both strategic and tactical. This is a unique opportunity to join a profitable, rapidly growing FinTech company poised for growth.
- Define positioning for products, launches, and new features that resonate with decision makers and differentiates Capsilon from its competitors
- Build and execute go-to-market strategies, campaigns, AB tests, and programs from conception to launch across all channels
- Translate qualitative and quantitative feedback into valuable insights that will improve product marketing efforts
- Provide the sales organization with assets needed to drive bookings and revenue including competitive positioning, data sheets, white papers, pitch decks, demos, ROI calculators and more
- Provide the implementation and support teams with assets needed to increase customer satisfaction, retention, and advocacy
- Build customer case studies and make our customers look like heroes
- Partner closely with sales, brand marketing, and the product management team to ensure alignment and create opportunities for growth
- Establish target KPIs and dashboards for marketing initiatives
- Deliver KPIs to plan.
- 7+ years of experience in marketing with an emphasis on product marketing for SaaS-based enterprise solutions in the financial services industry
- Have a strong technical aptitude, prior product management experience a plus
- Experience handling multiple aspects of product launches with 10+ stakeholders
- Exceptional cross-functional leader and collaborator, comfortable working with creative and technical teams
- Independent, extremely analytical, detailed and results driven
- Outstanding communicator, problem solver, and go-getter – you get things done
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changing deadlines and emerging needs
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Mortgage/Real Estate tech background
What it’s like to work here:
- Smart, motivated team members who love to have fun. Bollywood party? Yes, we’ve done that.
- Fast-paced, startup feel - but we’re also stable and profitable
- Cool offices located in San Francisco (headquarters), Troy, Michigan, Pune, India, Bielsko-Biala, Poland and Minsk, Belarus
- Comprehensive benefits 100% covered for employees and family
- Work/life balance and a flexible time-off policy
- A unique opportunity to be a part of a FinTech company radically transforming the mortgage industry
Headquartered in San Francisco, Capsilon is a leading provider of enterprise SaaS products, serving more than 160 of the mortgage industry’s most innovative companies, including three of the ten largest residential mortgage lenders in the United States.
The 450+ Capsilon team members on this mission can be described as multi-national, multi-talented and multi-disciplinary:
- Technologists are joined by staff members with deep mortgage industry experience, as well as SaaS and finance industry veterans.
- Capsilon’s leadership team includes top talent from IBM, iTradeNetwork, Oracle, Quantros, Trulia and Sindeo.
- The Capsilon Board of Directors and Advisors includes members from industry leaders including Francisco Partners, Goldman Sachs, Nadavon Capital Partners, and Envestnet | Yodlee.
It’s not easy to transform an industry, but we’re doing it every day. Join us!
* According to Zillow research.