Senior Manager, Account-Based Marketing
Getting a mortgage isn’t easy. The $312.8 Billion* housing industry still relies on manual, paper-based processes and legacy technology that’s frustrating for borrowers, loan officers, real estate agents, and lenders. Yes - it’s painful for everyone involved. The average mortgage takes 45+ days to close and has more than 500 pages of documents by the time it funds!
We’re solving this.
Capsilon’s mission is to transform the mortgage process—making it faster, easier, and less costly for everyone involved. From loan application to closing, delivery, and servicing, our platforms automate end-to-end process steps for dramatic improvements in speed, loan quality, compliance, and borrower satisfaction.
But we need your help.
Join a smart and dedicated team focused on reinventing how mortgages are delivered.
Lead Capsilon’s account-based marketing efforts and drive adoption and growth of Capsilon’s digital mortgage platform and solutions. As Capsilon’s first ABM hire, you must be both strategic and tactical. You will develop Capsilon’s ABM program and build a team to execute. This role is ideal for an experienced ABM marketer ready to own the ABM strategy and build a team. This is a unique opportunity to join a profitable, rapidly growing FinTech company poised for growth.
- Be Capsilon’s first Account-Based Marketing hire. You’ll build Capsilon’s ABM strategy and team.
- Work closely with sales to implement ABM into account level plans
- Develop and implement account-based go-to-market strategies focused on driving new logos and accelerating existing opportunities in partnership with your sales squad
- Develop and maintain comprehensive profiles of target accounts and personas
- Identify and maintain a database of contacts and their level of engagement for each target account
- Develop and deploy marketing programs to move target accounts and contacts through the sales funnel
- Measure, report and optimize account progress through the sales funnel
- Collaborate with marketing chapter to gain consensus on cross-squad marketing programs in alignment with Capsilon's product and sales goals
- Identify and test strategies to optimize go-to-market effectiveness for specific, targeted accounts and contacts
- Identify sales enablement needs, collaborate with marketing chapter to develop them
- Communicate and educate the sales team on chapter level marketing programs and product launches
- Partner closely with sales and product marketing to ensure alignment and create opportunities for growth
- Deliver KPIs to plan.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing with an emphasis on account-based marketing for SaaS-based enterprise solutions
- Experience developing and executing successful ABM campaigns
- Exceptional cross-functional collaborator
- Independent, extremely analytical, detailed and results driven
- Outstanding communicator, problem solver, and go-getter – you get things done
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changing deadlines and emerging needs
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Mortgage/Real Estate tech background
What it’s like to work here:
- Smart, motivated team members who love to have fun. Bollywood party? Yes, we’ve done that.
- Fast-paced, startup feel - but we’re also stable and profitable
- Cool offices located in San Francisco (headquarters), Troy, Michigan, Pune, India, Bielsko-Biala, Poland and Minsk, Belarus
- Comprehensive benefits 100% covered for employees and family
- Work/life balance and a flexible time-off policy
- A unique opportunity to be a part of a FinTech company radically transforming the mortgage industry
Headquartered in San Francisco, Capsilon is a leading provider of enterprise SaaS products, serving more than 160 of the mortgage industry’s most innovative companies, including three of the ten largest residential mortgage lenders in the United States.
The 450+ Capsilon team members on this mission can be described as multi-national, multi-talented and multi-disciplinary:
- Technologists are joined by staff members with deep mortgage industry experience, as well as SaaS and finance industry veterans.
- Capsilon’s leadership team includes top talent from IBM, iTradeNetwork, Oracle, Trulia and Sindeo.
- The Capsilon Board of Directors and Advisors includes members from industry leaders including Francisco Partners, Goldman Sachs, Nadavon Capital Partners, and Envestnet | Yodlee.
It’s not easy to transform an industry, but we’re doing it every day. Join us!
* According to Zillow research.