Capsilon’s patented technology is transforming the way the largest players in the US mortgage banking industry do business. The company has a world-class management team, is backed by Francisco Partners, and is poised for its next level of growth while disrupting the trillion dollar US mortgage market. Capsilon is looking for a talented product manager to help take our Mortgage Point of Sale Portals to the next level.
Product management plays the critical role in working with our customers to understand their business needs, dreaming up innovative way to solve their problems, and working very closely with our product engineering team to bring those solutions to market. The environment is fast-paced and the work is challenging, but if you enjoy working hard with a talented and dedicated
team then Capsilon is a great place to take your career to the next level.
- Work with the rest of product management team to help define your product’s
roadmap and release priorities
- Think creatively for solutions to the problems we are solving by using your experience,
subject matter expertise and the company’s resources
- Drive high level requirements down to product stories and groom stories with your
- Work closely with engineering to ensure developers understand the required
functionality and are building the right functionality to meet the market need
- As the product owner for your SCRUM team, sign off on completed stories and ensure
they meet the intended functionality
- Proactively report status to management and drive your team to successfully complete
the development cycle, from each sprint to the entire release
- Work with sales, the field and customers to help introduce your products to the market
- Willingness and ability to further enhance your domain knowledge through working
with subject matter experts, third party training and customer interaction
- Minimum 5-7 years of product management experience in a SaaS company
- Expertise in playing the product owner role in an agile software development
- Knowledge of the Mortgage Software industry, specifically the retail lending process a
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong technical aptitude.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and priorities simultaneously.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented environment.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent university degree required.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Please use the job title as the subject line.