HR Business Partner
At Capsilon, our mission is to build innovative SAAS based Product for digital collaboration to replace the paper-based processes in mortgage banking with technology that matches and exceeds paper’s utility.
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Human Resources Business Partner to join our Minsk team. Reporting to the SVP of Global Talent, the HRBP will be accountable for direction and administration of all human resource activities, including policy implementation, employee relations, recruiting, employee/management development, and performance management. The ideal candidate will be an effective business partner with strong collaboration, planning, organizational, problem-solving, emotional intelligence and communication skills who demonstrates the ability to effectively manage multiple projects or matters .
- Communicate with Chapter and Functional Leaders to collect information about open positions and requirements.
- Partner with external recruiters and manage talent acquisition process through clarification of job specifications, development of job descriptions, sourcing quality candidates, screen and interview candidates, schedule interviews, and track candidate status.
- Ensure the hiring process and documentation is completed for every new position.
- Ensure hiring best practices are followed for fairness and compliance.
- Ensure candidate feedback surveys are distributed and collected.
- Conduct 30/60/90 day check in’s for new employees.
- Manage Capsilon accounts in local web portals, social networks to ensure information about the company and open positions are up to date.
- Collaborate with SVP Global Talent and management to pro-actively determine and deliver relevant and impactful HR solutions to business challenges.
- Support and partner with local management, sharing knowledge of regional and local HR policies, procedures and regulations to help them not only understand business implications but then consequently implement HR solutions accordingly.
- Develop and support employee life cycle management processes such as on-boarding management, termination, personal data changes, and internal transfers.
- Management of the HR projects and processes (performance management, training and career development programs, talent reviews, talent deployment, rewards & recognition, market analysis, employees’ engagement, employee relations, and others).
- Flexible approach to other tasks and projects in alignment with current business requirements.
- Managing complex employee relations issues, ensuring procedures are properly followed and paperwork completed and filed, keeping the lines of communication open between managers and their employees.
- Conducting audits to ensure that employee files have all necessary documents for compliance purposes.
- Promote company culture and values, supporting the delivery of internal communication.
- Plan corporate and team building events and other initiatives.
- 5+ years of direct ownership of sourcing and recruiting in IT/Software
- 5+years of HR generalist experience such as employee relations, compliance, and performance management
- 5+ years of setting goals and using metrics to measure HR performance including attrition, hiring, and annual goals.
- Intermediate English with a desire to improve both written and verbal skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to manage stress professionally and with a positive attitude.
- Will collaborate openly with the US and other regions.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Please use the job title as the subject line.