Full Stack Senior Software Engineer
Full Stack Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for designing, implementing, re-engineering, maintaining the Product Company Description At Capsilon, our vision defines a new standard for the future of mortgage document management – a standard that brings the concept of straight-through processing (STP) to the mortgage industry, where a technology-enabled model is used to extract data from loan documents to move quality control to the front of the loan process.
Our mission is to deliver technology solutions that transform the way mortgage companies do business. We are 100% focused on building technology solutions for the mortgage industry. We’ve worked with thousands of mortgage professionals, from underwriters to processors to operational leads, to understand their business issues and workflow, and to build technology that solves their most critical challenges.
The result: a cloud-based document and data management platform that increases productivity, decreases costs, and enhances compliance. The solution: Capsilon DocVelocity®. With Capsilon DocVelocity, our customers are able to automate key tasks along the loan production process, reducing labor by up to 80%. Optimized work flows. Faster turn times. Reduced labor costs. Better loan quality.
● Rapidly iterate on product and platform features by quickly understanding requirements and producing good quality code
● Ability to evaluate and build POCs, make recommendations around Java, UI, DevOPs and Cloud related technologies
● Reengineer areas of Products with latest technologies
● Resolve integration, certification and production issues by collaborating with other teams
● Perform peer code review of components & modules
● Identify areas of improvement in module developed.
● Be a subject matter expert by identifying technology trends and platforms and collaborate with other team members to make recommendations based on the company’s needs.
● Be involved in all stages of development, from product ideation through architecture and execution.
● Help evolve the software development methodology based on agile and lean thinking, including impacting the development of coding conventions, documentation standards, testing procedures and quality assurance.
● Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices.
● Ensure technical issues are quickly resolved and implement strategies and solutions to help reduce the likelihood of recurrence.
● Identify competitive services, opportunities for innovation, and provide an assessment of obstacles and technical hurdles to the success of the project.
● Interface with Architects to understand the design requirements.
● Create the framework for apps, set standards/guidelines.
● Hands-on Coding
● Provide trainings as situation warrants
● Mentor and guide young smart engineers to understand technical and Product related details
● Display and encourage highest level of positive professional culture Requirements ● 6+ years experience as software engineer or equivalent
● 2+ years experience mentoring or leading minimum 3 member team
● Extensive development experience in building and deploying web based product, software design and development in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
● Expertise in testing framework using Jasmine, Karma , Cucumber with serenity
● Experience with performing REST API/SOAP API integrations
● Experience with SQL, non-relational or relational databases.
● Experience working on distributed Architecture such as SOA/Microservices
● Experience working with agile methodologies, TDD or Scrum.
● Familiarity working with project tracking systems, such as Jira, Confluence, SVN , a GIT repository and continuous integration/continuous delivery environments (Hudson/Jenkins etc).
● Strong documentation and presentation skills
● Exceptionally self-motivated, solid interpersonal skills and a good communicator
● Extremely detailed oriented, committed to excellence and takes unrelenting pride in the code you write
● Ability to discern user requirements and develop specifications
● Excellent problem solving skills, willingness to take ownership and risks, and enthusiasm in the face of technical challenges.
● Demonstrated ability to set priorities and work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment within a start-up culture.
● Disciplined approach in testing, test coverage, quality assurance and other software development best practices.
● Familiarity working with global teams.
● Open to work in shifts and weekends, when circumstances warrant.
● Valid Passport and willing to travel to US at short notice
● Open to work in shifts and weekends, when circumstances warrant
To apply for this position, please send your resume and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Please use the job title as the subject line. Location – Magarpatta, Pune.