DevOps Engineer / Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
At Capsilon we build SaaS based products for digital collaboration to replace the paper-based processes in USA mortgage banking with technology that matches and exceeds paper’s utility.
We are looking for a talented DevOps engineer / SRE to help us create new SRE team responsible for running and managing Capsilon business applications in production. The goal of our SRE team will be to provide runtime and observability infrastructure ensuring that we can meet our SLA requirements.
Our teams collaborate closely with departments all over the world, we need a person with english language skills sufficient for effective communication. We are looking for a good communicator - soft skills are essential for this position.
- GoLang (for our SRE tools)
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, Mongo databases
- Applications we manage are based on Spring Boot / JVM and Angular
- Sport card, Private health care with dental care, Life Insurance,
- Unique fun room with ping pong table, foosball table, PS4 and VR,
- Company events and monthly happy hours,
- Modern office in strict city Centre with private parking spots,
- Very friendly work environment,
Not sure if you have enough experience, but still interested in learning and becoming SRE at Capsilon? Please drop us a line and let’s talk about the possibilities - we’re ready to invest into promising engineers.