Associate Product Manager
At Capsilon we provide technology and services to help mortgage banks and financial institutions automate mortgage processes.
Capsilon’s Digital Mortgage Platform provides APIs, widgets, and tools to help developers build applications that increase velocity of loan production, produce high quality loans, and improve operational effectiveness for mortgage lenders. The services included in the platform cover document management, data management, business process orchestration, and integrations with the mortgage ecosystem. We leverage leading edge technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and breakthrough UX, to deliver innovation that multiplies the productivity of Loan Officers, Third-Party Originators, Processors and Underwriters.
As a product manager for Capsilon’s Digital Platform you will be independently facilitating the roadmap and collaborating with multiple teams to execute and realize innovation.
- Facilitate solution design in collaboration with UX and architecture teams
- Engage in customer development
- Document and groom product requirements
- Drive prioritization
- Product ownership roles for one or multiple development teams
- Job will involve frequent collaboration with San Francisco-based teams
- Job could require international travel of up to 2-3 weeks per quarter
- Previous Product Management or Business Analyst
- Experience with a Software-as-a-Service solution
- Experience in capturing and documenting product requirements
- Exposure to agile methodologies and tools
- Product ownership roles with multi-location teams
- Graduate, with either an MBA or a technical post-graduate qualification preferred
- Sport card, Private health care with dental care, Life Insurance.
- Unique fun room with ping pong table, foosball table, PS4 and VR.
- Company events and monthly happy hour.
- Modern office in strict city Centre with private parking spots.
- Very friendly work environment.